Dragonball: Shintai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Shintai

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza Empty
PostSubject: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

AN: This thread is to introduce Gelth and Jezza to one another when he's ready. Not much else, other alliances will happen in time. Let me know which others need to be set up and when.
--

The deepest caverns of the unknown, freezing world were like a perfect home for the technomancer. Pale skin glistened with small bits of condensation as her body temperature dropped to almost match the near cryogenic levels of the planet. It was the metal in her blood and body's cells that still powered her functionality in the extreme cold where her body dtill functioned on the basis of it's mammalian DNA. She knew she rearrange the active genetic batches to switch her body's mode but that would require quite a bit of time and more so, more fresh genetic material with with to compound the inactive batches.

Dark eyes scanned the area with a sigh casting from her pale lips. Where any other being's breath would be visible hers was the same temperature as the outside air. Most of her organic components were hibernating, almost in a self contained stasis as the core became her main mode of operation and the frost collected along the pale skin. She looked at the long, pale fingers, beginning to crust with ice crystals. The core understood the same amount of danger as the conscious components of her that it contained. Blue eyes closed and a sickening hum thrilled through her body; not her power, the metal. The various ores inside her began to thrum with a different energy, friction. The ice sloughed away from the outer surfaces of her skin and she continued on as she let her skin cool once more.

The Mother of Machines had arrived in a self created pod only a few years ago to begin strip mining and experimenting upon the ores here. There was much of it in abundance very deep under the surface. So much metal, such lovely veins of various ores. It was a wealth of treasure to one as ambitious as herself. She could build a city that could power itself on sunlight if she played everything right! It would be a labor of love and take years of energy and practice, and work of course! Oh, but what a lovely thought it was.

No, she needed energy for such a task. She would have to find a way to start absorbing the energy of those she assimilated into her DNA or find a way to pad her power level long enough to accomplish such a goal. Baby steps, we're still young little one. A goddess we may be but there is still much you do not know. That whisper, she hated it. Belial's voice slid through her consciousness weakly from the spinal core's memory. The process of transfusing their minds was still as much incomplete, Jezebel would never dare allow it to be finished.

"SHUT UP!" Her voice echoed through the tunnels as she gripped her head and slid to her knees. In the dank, barely illuminated caverns her eyes went from a dark, almost midnight blue to a vibrantly glowing cerulean, casting her face in an odd mixture of shadows along with the glowing segments of the spinal core's sickly green glow. Belial's laughter echoed inside her skull and she screamed in rage. Her bare hands slammed into the ore along the walls and a shudder of energy flowed.

The wall practically exploded where the metallic ore wrenched itself violently away from rock at her impulsive power surge. She smashed into the wall again and again with the same result, viciously tearing the ore away from the stone and absorbing the shrapnel easily. If any could observe they might notice it looked like water droplets soaking into a dry sponge. Where they cut through her red dress and the black rubbery substance that coated her body underneath said dress from neck to wrists to ankles they simply pattered at her skin harmlessly and sank in. Where each bit touched the skin turned gray and then slowly warmed back to its pallid tone.

She continued this process until she had created a ravaged tunnel back to the surface and stepped out onto the permafrost. She hissed in agitation at the blinding light of the sun. Belial's whispers had silenced hours ago but Jezebel was still very much enraged. She was also very hungry now. The first native thing she came across was likely to find itself stuck full of shrapnel and then shredded from the inside out by it. She felt like destroying something, something beautiful. Something beautiful just needed to happen across her path...
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

The large saucer creaked and churned as it entered the atmosphere of an unknown ice stained world. Gelth, the beast who had been both humiliated and reviled, had spent the entirety of his days hulled up in the bridge room, gathering the strength that had been stolen from him when Celeria had inconvenienced him in battle. It had been days, perhaps even weeks, but he seethed silently, collecting ki and contemplating his prior defeat in the barbarism of solitude. He had no grasp of where this vessel was taking him, nor did he care, his only concern was acquiring revenge against his greatest enemies, the Saiyan race.

The consoles of the vessel blurted their warnings loudly, as sirens sounded from every corner of the bridge. Gelth snapped open his eyes, his aluminous green pupils quickly scanned their surroundings, as he searched for the source of the problem. Everything resonated in a crimson hue, as warning lights illuminated the entire bridge from all nearby consoles. The beast caught sight of the view window, and his queries were quickly answered. As he entered the atmosphere of an unknown ice world, his hijacked ship was falling apart at the seams. It had previously incurred irreparable damage when the planet Umirion had been blasted into star dust during his escape. Now, the ship was a less than elegant tin can, burning up and flaking into ash as it pierced this planet’s shell. This would end in flames, but the beast welcomed the havoc after the experience that he had previously endured.

In moments, the saucer fractured and splintered as the planet’s winds forced it into a frenzied spiral. The bridge smouldered and exploded in a frantic ocean of flames, and all the hinges melted away.

BOOM

What was left of the ship collided with a colossal mountaintop, and in zero seconds flat the vessel was no more. A large plume of debris, smoke and snow rose in the air around the crash and perpetuated for a while afterwards. Emerging from the damage without reservation however was Gelth, who appeared entirely unscathed. His beastly face remained neutral and unwavering in the sight of the destruction. The severely cold winds tried to bite at the beast’s flesh, but he wallowed in the savagery of the planet and its natural attempts to consume him. After a while of hovering above the immense ice giant, Gelth descended towards the bitter surface, all of his senses reaching out as he did so.

He had found… something. But it wasn’t terribly powerful. It was akin to a faded radar blip, which could easily go unnoticed if one allowed themselves to ignore it. He contemplated not even bothering to pursue the energy signal, but eventually his hunger took the reigns of his sanity. This presence was very close indeed, and walked amongst the dunes of snow. With little effort, Gelth followed the energy signature and within seconds, a small smudge in the planet’s canvas of white became the prominent sight of a peculiar creature. There, in the centre of the cold and emptiness was a woman, humanoid in appearance. Gelth could make out a uniqueness in her design, but he couldn’t quite place the source of it. The beast landed in the mounds of snow with a thud, causing an upheaval of ice around him. A roar exploded from around the disturbed land, but quickly silenced. Gelth stood just metres from this mystery, he was silent but very observant.
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 pm

A bright comet streaked across the sky and luminous cobalt eyes watched it. Something beautiful was being destroyed now. She was wandering aimlessly through the freezing cold with almost no protection. One hand went to her belt and a cartoonish popping sound began as various tubes simply started to spill from seemingly nowhere at a level of the blue gems on her belt.

The sapphire colored orbs vanished, replaced by many long tubes which she checked one by one with touch. She could feel the contents in a way no other would ever be able to comprehend. They were part of her, something from within her brought outside of her, well, in a sense. With touch she became one with the tubes and finally she found the right one and began smashing the others back into the sockets on her belt where the orbs had been. The popping grew louder and louder as she worked.

She was left with the one tube clasped in long, slender fingers. Her head tilted as she dragged her hair away from the back of her neck. She had an audience, she could feel the eyes upon her. With her back exposed and the glowing segments of her core illuminating her eerily she reached behind her and pressed one end of the tube to the socket at the base of her skull. It melded flawlessly with her and a sudden screech of metal erupted from her body. The noise rent the quiet as surely a sword rent flesh. There was a sudden surge in her energy level, easily detectable rise from the fluctuating blip to a spike nearing the thousand mark and rising.

Her voice rose in a scream of agony like beautiful music as the armored gear enveloped her body and slide into place one segment at a time. She sighed contently as the last piece closed around her flesh with a wickedly resounding snap. Her dress had crumbled into a fine powder that blew away and became indistinguishable from the snow. The black, rubbery substance that had covered her form began to absorb into her skin leaving her flesh bare where the oddly shaped armor didn't cover her. The power surge subsided quickly, the previous blip returning as she smiled viciously.

Long fingers waved in front of her face and another pop sounded as the visor of the mobility gear appeared from it's spatially collapsed storage. All systems were go. She could conserve her energy while traveling now. Her visor was picking something up though. Oh, so that must be the audience. She had been wondering if it had been her mind playing tricks.

Sharp eyes turned to stare directly at the watcher and a grin like a shark's split her face. She coiled and launched herself in that direction easily. She flew at him with a shriek, arms tucked straight along her sides as she spiraled toward the dark watcher. She braked suddenly flaring the fins on the braces over her forearms and stopping only inches from his face. Sharp teeth snapped shut a hair's breadth from his face with a smirk. She wasn't enraged anymore, this one was beautiful, fascinating, enigmatic. Her visor read his vitals and stats as nothing even remotely of this universe. The being before her was a mystery, a fantastical and glorious puzzle she wished suddenly to solve.

She hovered in front of him, her boots keeping her aloft by cycling air through them for propulsion. She purred and reached a hand toward his cheek. It was a him wasn't it? It seemed like one. Perhaps it wasn't, best to ask later when it might be more companionable. "Well, you look delicious, but you're far to pretty to eat. Dare I say, perfect?" Her hand stopped before touching him, so close. So close she could touch him if he only shifted slightly to the left. "May I? I've never seen anything like you, nothing. What are you? Where are you from? Are there others? Ohhh I'd love to cut you apart and see your insides. So pretty~" She babbled with a manic gleam in her eyes. She was unafraid of him; wasn't it a him?

"Oh, how very rude. I seem to have forgotten my manners. I am Jezebel, Goddess of Perfection and Pain, Mother of Machines. You are...?" She left the last open for him, it, whatever, to finish. Surely it could answer. She hoped it was fluent in at least one familiar language or at least the common tongue. If not she knew several other languages and could take the time to create a translating algorithm if not! The thought that it might require such thrilled her a bit more than it should have.

She wanted so bad to simply close the distance between her hand and its cheek to feel that lusciously obsidian skin. Oh did it feel soft and pliable or was it hard and solid? Perhaps it was an exoskeleton. Her visor could make no sense of its anatomy or even its physical make-up. It was spouting nonsense at her. She hissed softly and withdrew her hand slowly as she shut off the boots and dropped to the ground before him. Or was it a she even? Huh. Glowing cobalt eyes never left the luminous emerald gaze. Who was this being? It was as tall as she was, she knew that much for certain! Oh what fun this would surely be. She waited patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:31 am

"Well, you look delicious, but you're far too pretty to eat. Dare I say, perfect?"

Gelth’s emerald eyes were unwavering in their focus on the female creature before him. She spoke with a great deal of confidence, just moments after attempting to attack him. Of course, he was unaffected by this bravado, and saw it merely as the small, insignificant bird lengthening its wingspan to scare off a predator. The beast’s head dipped to one side, as he continued to inspect the being before him. As he suspected, she was capable of no real threat to him, however he could feel her own thoughts, and he could sense her arrogance.

"May I? I've never seen anything like you, nothing. What are you? Where are you from? Are there others? Ohhh I'd love to cut you apart and see your insides. So pretty~"

She appeared to scan him, and immediately afterwards the humanoid creature expressed a great deal of intrigue in Gelth’s being. She possessed very advanced technology, he could tell, and it was unlike anything he had encountered with the Saiyans or on Umirion.

"Oh, how very rude. I seem to have forgotten my manners. I am Jezebel, Goddess of Perfection and Pain, Mother of Machines. You are...?"

Gelth’s face retained it’s blankness as this Jezebel introduced herself proudly. Names did not matter in the end, nor did titles such as ‘Goddess of Perfection’, or ‘Mother of Machines’, all that mattered was his hunger, and the eventuality that he would soon consume everything. This creature before him feigned perfection and goddess status, and to Gelth it brought a sense of irony. Did she know that she was weak and helpless before him? Did her words really carry with them a sense of majesty and confidence. How tiring it was to meet such a pathetic, useless creature in the backend of space. This was all a distraction, and Gelth had to continue his planning against Celeria if he was to tear her soul into a thousand pieces, as he had fantasised about for weeks and weeks in the saucer on the way to this world.

There was little time for introductions, he needed to clear this distraction and expand his power now. His tendrils whispered to his being again, each of his children fed him beautiful ideas concerning the many possible fates of this Jezebel. They happily danced around his skull in excitement, like pythons emerging from a straw basket. First they would feed, and then he would plan. With unfathomable speed, Gelth’s claw grasped around Jezebel’s puny neck, easily constricting the oxygen flow like one would crush a sponge. Then, he easily lifted her off her feet until she met him eye to eye. His aluminous eyes scrutinised her face and were bemused by its lack of promise. This one was nothing like Celeria, he would not gain the same thrill from shredding her flesh to dust. With slight use of his telekinesis, Gelth snapped open Jezebel’s mouth until the scene resembled a twisted impersonation of a dental examination. Then, as his children so completely desired, his allowed a single tendril to slide through her lips and ebb down her tongue and into her oesophagus until it latched to her throat. She would quench his thirst in the short term, he was sure of that.

As his single tendril began to feed, suckling on her being like a vampiric slug, his mind became awash with some of her memories. There, filling Gelth’s mind’s eye was the perfect image of a legion of mechanistic thralls, all brought into existence by… her. The feeing immediately ceased, his tendril withdrew from its rampant suckling, and his grip released on Jezebel’s throat. As she tumbled to the floor, the beast finally graced her with an address.

“You are useful to me.” He spat, his face now contorting into the mockery of a smile. “I will keep you alive for the time being so that you may serve my desires, Jezebel. I require an army of your mechanistic thralls soon, and I need permanent transport. My experience as an intergalactic hitchhiker has been, unpleasant.”

Gelth turned away from his new servant, and looked on into the great white expanse. He could see it now, a legion of life forms frustrate before him, waiting to be consumed into his being. Soon, with the help of this… cyborg, he would have unlimited power.
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Jezza let him have his way without flinching. She wasn't afraid of him so much as fascinated. His claw grasped her neck and she didn't fight him when he opened his mouth. He wanted to examine her or try to kill her? Okay, he could try. It was a him she was sure. It seemed like a him. The tendrils slid into her mouth and latched on. Oh, so he was perfect after all! He was trying to absorb her though. That wasn't very nice. Oh well, he could have the energy if he could take it. Besides, if he just drained her of her energy the core would simply detach and recreate her later. He wouldn't do, no his physiology was far too different. His DNA could not even be reformed any kind of properly. Feh, she probably wouldn't find much of a host out here anyways, not close at least. She'd have to lead him away so she could study him.

The tendril withdrew suddenly and she was dropped gracelessly, catching herself from hitting the ground with a sudden burst from her gear to allow her to land on her feet. His words were amusing to say the least. Wasn't he just special? She scoffed lightly and took his hand in her own. "Well, aren't you just full of surprises and not even a title to heed you by. How cute, I should have expected as much. Perfect you may be but you're just like everything other male in the universe, daft, demanding and brutish." She smirked at him as she lifted off the ground, the cycling air through her mobility suit allowing her to hover. She stopped a moment and turned inquisitive blue eyes on him again, a small pout coming to her lips. "You are male aren't you? I can't make heads, or tails, or tendrils of your genetic composition." She turned again with his hand lightly cupped in her own.

"Well come on then. If you really want to live with the delusion that I'm in your service I suppose I can live in the delusion that you'll follow the rules by which I am irrevocably bound. Unfortunately, the truth is that I can't simply serve you. We can trade though. I'll accept your company and the freedom to study you in exchange for the services you've asked. There's much that can be done with the data I could collect from you. Many things to be invented, many monsters to make. Oh, but I do like your honesty about your intentions. Pity, only our like seem to be bound with truth. Of course, I am to assume you a god much like myself as it is the only viable explanation."

She drifted slowly with his hand in hers as though she wasn't set on keeping his appendage. She was leading him back to the tunnel she'd created violently in her rage. "Oh, first things first though. I don't have enough metal for a ship. Lucky you, I just finished burrowing through several veins of fantastic ore. I hope you can bide your time patiently while I construct something? If there are any particular amenities you'd like I'll take them into consideration with design. Are we on a tight schedule? The most effective I can offer on short notice would take at least two to three hours to design and construct."

If he wanted his hand back as she took him through the tunnel he'd find it easily extricated from her grasp as her hands reached to the sides of the walls. "Oh, do stand back dear. Unless you enjoy the feeling of shrapnel penetrating your pretty flesh as much as I do I'd prefer you not be in the line of fire. I need to widen the tunnels for you." She purred the words through sharp teeth as she stretched and touched the walls. The rocks were sundered suddenly as the metal ore jerked free and dissolved into her skin and melted into the metal of her mobility gear.

She had the entrance big enough now. She ushered him into the larger opening and twisted something along her back. A sickening crunch sounded as the plated armor slid back into the tubular form and she smashed the tube lengthwise to form a slim blue disc. Almost as quickly as the metal plates began to recede a black liquid seemed to seep out of her pores that covered her from neck to wrists and ankles. The golden chain of her belt oozed from her spinal core with a resounding snap as it clicked into place and she quickly crushed the little blue disc into the bigger blue gems of her belt.

As soon as she had finished that she repeated the process of expanding the tunnels but with a minor twist this time. The metal inside her body began to resonate and align with an electric charge. Another surge of power rose through her, her power level would become much more noticeable as many systems shut down for her to magnetize her body and draw all the loose metal her way before it could reach her companion. Silently she worked in this fashion, the echo of the rock crunching and groaning as she tore through the heavy veins of ore was the only sound one could really hear at the moment anyways.

Finally, they arrived in a particularly large cavern where Jezza smirked and waved at her companion. "I'll be back in a bit. Toodles." Well, if he thought he was all high and mighty she could tease his ego just a little bit. Her power became a bare blip again as she waved and walked backwards into a particularly large wall coated in pure metallic ore. She sank into the metal effortlessly as a pool of water and leaving only a ripple behind her before the ore hardened again. Wherever she had gone she was there for quite a while, almost an entire half hour regardless of his protests, complaints, or his time limit. He'd learn of her fickle nature eventually.

When she finally did arrive back in the cavern it was from an entirely different mound of the metal ore. She sank a hand deep into the one she'd just come through and soaked it into her entirely. Her skin was a dark, shining gray now. As she absorbed more and more metal her skin seemed to glisten further. The other mound of ore was soaked up leaving another gaping hole where it had been. It was almost like watching a flea use a straw to suck up an elephant sized rock except she was merely using her hands. "There, this should be plenty. Now where were we?" She smiled up at him with her bright eyes glowing eerily in the dark with her once pale skin almost matching the dark body suit.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 pm

This one was… unexpected, as she rebounded joyfully from Gelth’s prior attempt to crush her life force. He turned to her again, his glowing eyes scrutinised her body as she seemed to radiate with a glow of pleasure. The beast was perplexed, and had failed to understand this Jezebel’s motivation. After all, he was still very much keen on the idea of consuming her and moving on to the next world. However, Gelth was by each passing moment becoming more and more aware that Jezebel understood that she was of use to him.

She reached for his claw, and did not recoil at the sensation of his flesh. How bizarre, the beast thought as he allowed her very briefly to lead him in an unspecified direction. Her words spoke with vigour, as she concocted sentences that were aimed to insult the beast and inquire into his nature further. He would spend some time examining her, for the meantime, and if she continued to be startling to him, he would smother the life from under her before she could continue this masquerade.

Eventually Jezebel stopped before a ridge in the snow dunes that led to a discrete cavern. She continued down into the caves and Gelth soon followed. Here in the silence from the bustling winds and violent cold, the beast could hear the loud reverberating sound of his claws making contact with the stone.

Words such as,

"Well come on then. If you really want to live with the delusion that I'm in your service I suppose I can live in the delusion that you'll follow the rules by which I am irrevocably bound. Unfortunately, the truth is that I can't simply serve you. We can trade though. I'll accept your company and the freedom to study you in exchange for the services you've asked. There's much that can be done with the data I could collect from you. Many things to be invented, many monsters to make. Oh, but I do like your honesty about your intentions. Pity, only our like seem to be bound with truth. Of course, I am to assume you a god much like myself as it is the only viable explanation."

And,

"Oh, first things first though. I don't have enough metal for a ship. Lucky you, I just finished burrowing through several veins of fantastic ore. I hope you can bide your time patiently while I construct something? If there are any particular amenities you'd like I'll take them into consideration with design. Are we on a tight schedule? The most effective I can offer on short notice would take at least two to three hours to design and construct."

Were spoken by the female creature as they descended into the tunnel. Gelth considered her words carefully, and relished in the fact that she would indeed construct him passage off of this desolate wasteland. But she spoke in riddles, and spoke of being bound by rules, a concept by which the beast never truly lived by or even understood. He shaped his own realities, and created his own purpose. Rules were in place for those who would become his prey, and those very same rules would assure that they would always be his prey.

Soon enough, the female creature disappeared into the metal ores that crafted the walls of the cavern. This was indeed a very specialised trick, and quite useful, Gelth mused. After some time, Jezebel returned, and in her possession was a quantity of metal, no doubt building blocks for his vessel. She had already stated that she could not simply serve Gelth, but he was quite pleased by her service already. He would indeed enjoy feeding on her when her usefulness had expired. His tendrils burst to life around his skull as they sent powerful vaults of emotion through the beast. They yearned for the gifts that Jezebel could give him, and they wanted so strongly to control her. As she existed in her metallic -almost liquidised- form Gelth’s many tendrils reached out and latched themselves to her being. In the moments that commenced they brought him visions of grandeur. He saw images of himself, transformed and truly alive at an apex… at a Byzantium, and the sight of millions being consumed into his being.

Quickly he lost control of his faculties and again flattened the female creature to the ore below her. He attempted to paralyse her with his gaze so that she would find it increasingly difficult to disappear into the metals once more. He was intoxicated by what she could offer him, and he would control this relationship as Master, nothing less.

“Your abilities are most enticing. You WILL serve me, and I will allow you freedom in return. Do you understand Jezebel?” In truth the beast knew that in this cavern Jezebel had great power, and could no doubt escape him. He was however dependent on the fact that she would follow his orders, and accept her role in his service. “There are questions that remain…” He leaned in close and his monstrous tongue slithered against his lips as he spoke closely into his new servant’s ear. “I must know more about my composition. You see, I’ve a very startling ability, even for me. I am unable to be destroyed, it is as if my rage and my hunger anchors me to this plane, and I must understand…” He retracted his head and peered deep into the female creature below him. He implored her to find an answer to these questions. “What say you, Jezebel?”
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:00 pm

His tendrils flared and lunged, she let them come and allowed him his way as he pinned her. Why was it so fun to let him have his way? Maybe because he was strong enough to overpower her and take what he wanted. She gasped softly as she felt him press her flat against the rock and ore. A brute he may have been but he had her thoroughly wishing for something else at the moment. The metal along her skin melted heatlessly to mold to the shape of his form quite comfortably.

Oh he was quite demanding wasn't he? No, his proposition was unacceptable. Well, as he stated it it was simply unsuitable but she had a counter offer for him. Oh yes. Blue orbs stared up into the brilliant green and she squirmed with a soft sound escaping her. He likely had no idea at all the reaction he was truly getting from her. He was strong, ravenous, cruel. She wanted him all to herself. No other would bow before this god, they would all be on their knees before him and they would die for it. He could have all he wished if he just let her stay with him and bask in the glory of his brutal power.

She purred as he held her beneath him. She could escape his grasp and she knew she could. He did as well it seemed. Why would she want to? It was beautiful the way he reacted. He wanted her. Whether he knew it or not as long as she kept him wanting she had control. As the saying went a man may be head of the house but woman is the neck and the neck is what turns the head.

His tongue slithered across his lips and she was tempted very much to-what the hell. What was the worst she had to lose? If he reacted violently she could just melt into the floor's ore pocket and hide. She could easily go into stasis there and he'd never even know unless he could detect her power at a barely visible 1. His breath on her ear had her all but trembling beneath him though. Oh she'd give anything to simply keep him there. He was becoming far too interesting in one primal respect.

She whispered softly as she leaned nuzzled her cheek against his. "It is as I said, you are perfect like myself. How many years I wonder have I sought another to match my perfection? Let alone one who could stand against me." She purred and pressed herself to him, the metal molding to wrap around him now so that he was stuck against her. So he could not leave unless he wrenched himself free.

"Forget freedom, give me eternity by your side and I'll give you whatever you want. I'll learn everything of you and give you every answer you seek. Would you do the same for me? All the others of mine, I slaughtered them, systematically; my brothers, my sisters, my father, my mother, all are dead by my hands. Only I remain. Help me find where they came from, help me find my place. I know that I am perfect but I know not what for. I will serve you if you can serve me as well in that respect. I will not ask you to bow, only to destroy those who would dare try and take a place by you as you ask me to do."

The words left her in an almost breathless rush and she smirked up at him as she leaned forward to nuzzle the smooth space of his cheek. She'd come to one very solid conclusion about the creature over her. He was male, most definitely male. She chuckled softly and gave him the next words in a sultry tone. "I knew it, a god like me. I guess that makes two of us who cannot die."
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 am

"Forget freedom, give me eternity by your side and I'll give you whatever you want. I'll learn everything of you and give you every answer you seek. Would you do the same for me? All the others of mine, I slaughtered them, systematically; my brothers, my sisters, my father, my mother, all are dead by my hands. Only I remain. Help me find where they came from, help me find my place. I know that I am perfect but I know not what for. I will serve you if you can serve me as well in that respect. I will not ask you to bow, only to destroy those who would dare try and take a place by you as you ask me to do. I knew it, a god like me. I guess that makes two of us who cannot die."

The beast looked down at Jezebel, she looked so deceptively frail, like he could reach out and break her at whatever time he pleased. He allowed a smirk to escape his hungry lips, and his tongue again slithered across his own flesh. This machine-like creature proposed a kind of truce, of the kinds Gelth had never been accustomed to. He had believed himself to be a greater force alone, consuming all that stood in his way with only the assistance of his ravenous tendrils. But perhaps some advantages were to be gained from enslaving this one. The beast jumped off of Jezebel and clung to the cavern wall like a kind of mutated spider. He looked down at Jezebel with lust in his eyes, as he contemplated her many uses. First she would build him a ship, and then… then the universe. This one would survive his hunger for a while yet, and when the time came that she would finally be consumed, the sensation would rival perfection.

“You are not a god.” Gelth teased, his tendrils dancing in a rhythmic motion at his neck. “Such titles are reserved only for what lurks in front of you.” He gnashed at his lower lip in pleasure and dropped to the floor, standing over Jezebel still. “But I will accept your service under your conditions. You will indeed give me whatever I want Jezebel. Tell me, what do you know of the Saiyans?” Gelth hunched and stalked forward. He reached out with a claw and forced Jezebel to her feet. “You will tell me everything.” His emerald eyes illuminated as he peered into Jezebel’s very being. He yearned for more and more knowledge concerning his greatest enemies of all…
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Jezebel laughed musically as he ripped himself away from her molded form and let the bands of metal holding them together slough off his form. He would find out soon enough the that she never lied. She would teach him the ways of the goddess. He would become her god-king and she would reign this imperfect and pitiful universe in, put it to ruins and rebuild all simply so her could devour and destroy again and they would repeat this process until only they remained eternal. That is, if she could convince him it was much more worth while to keep her beside him than in his stomach. "Whatever suits you dear. I am not allowed to lie, only truth may pass my lips, but you will learn this in time. I must ask though, you have never told me your name and that is quite rude, most especially for a god such as yourself. How am I to address my liege?"

Jezza's lips curled gently as she shook her head. "Myself? Next to nothing but what I've heard in whispers. Give me a connection to mainframe with data on them and I'll give you everything you'll ever want on them. You do know where one such might exist don't you? I suppose we could go and find one if we must but it would take much energy on my part." She purred deep in her chest, a lovely sounding rumble as she began pouring the metal from her hands. The metal flowed like a liquid and twisted beautifully into shape with sparks flying dangerously as she built the machine.

Cables extended from her spine with a chorus of popping sounds, plugging into the mechanical wonder as it bored into the rock and harvested the minerals for fuel. A sudden charge lit up and her power spike vastly to hit an almost 5,000 point peak. The jolts of electricity being generated in this fashion ground her up as she shut down several secondary systems within to make way for the task. The scream that left her lips was a haunting and gorgeous sound that was perfectly inhuman. It felt good to fuel herself again and pad her own power a little extra for the task ahead. Her power spiked to a full 6,000 without having to shut down the primary systems to gain the strength. The lights along her spine changed from green to a sickly yellow as her power grew dangerously.

She moaned sweetly, drunk on the power as the machine disassembled itself perfectly. Her mind reached out and brushed his. Are you ready? I hope you can handle this~ All the memories of what she had heard was suddenly forced into his mind, replaying the whispers of her past like a machine, images, sounds and sensations all clawed their way into his skull like a hundred movies played within seconds of each other, everything he'd asked for of the saiyans was forced into his memory. Then, something else clawed its way in, something far more sinister and sharp.

A memory stabbed itself into his mind, a foggy and indistinct. Slowly the haze cleared and a voice rang through his mind as he seemed to be looking out over an expanse of inhuman creatures.Who's voice was this? It seemed like the voice belonged to the person who's eyes he looked through.

A multitude of blue eyes stared up at her in awe. She was perfect and they saw her perfection, elation and brutality filled her heart as she announced to them success. "My brothers and sisters! Children of my soul, we have been cast down from our heavens and called traitors to our own! We have been condemned to death by Kimi. It is not we who are traitors but it is she who betrayed our people. She has doomed us... Or so she has foolishly thought. Like my sister I am a goddess and I will not fail you my children." One three fingered hand waved gregariously to her beloved children, her perfect creations that had been tainted by Kimi's foul treachery.

"It is with great honor that I come before you today to tell you, our salvation is found! The violet ones, the children of indigo shall save us. Our new forms are built into perfect for it courses through our blood. We are the art of change, we are both destruction and creation. In three years we will be completed and perfect. We will raze the worlds and devour their impurity. We will rebuild this universe, ALL of it, into our desire! We begin with the citysphere. We will slay our kin who abandoned us, we will devour their flesh and absorb their skill and knowledge. We will feast upon their weakness and fear. We will revel in the blood of our traitorous brethren and when we are done we will march upon the worlds as god slayers and world eaters. Nothing is to be left but our perfection, our passion, our beauty!

Many bestial roars echoed through the chamber as Belial's four hands ceased their erratic and passionate gesturing to fold in front of her comfortably. She basked in the glory as her mate, her god-king stood beside her and nuzzled his face into her neck with docility. He was the only male who was truly perfect, he was without the rage that afflicted the others.

The sounds and shapes faded away leaving Gelth's mind cleared though a little hazy from the experience. The physical sensation of his own form would return quickly though all too soon. A soft laugh echoed viciously in his mind before Jezza severed the link but the laugh was very obviously not her own, it was Belial's, the god-queen whom let the sound slither through his mind as she was sucked away from the contact.

"There, you know everything I know of the saiyans now." Jezza stood before him with a smile on her lips as she formed several panels and machines with her power quickly decreasing as she melded the masses of metal around them both. She was beginning to build the ship already and a single cable extended from her back holding several long tubs in front of him. "Find a rocky spot with the least amount of ore and fill these with the mineral, we will need it to fuel our trip, the five of them should get us very far before I will have to find a new power source to convert into power for our travels."

Her lips curled wickedly as electricity crackled through the metal as the liquified ore took shape at her will. "Oh, by the by, might I inquire how you devour?" Luminous blue eyes stared up at him curiously as metal cringed and slid into solid shapes almost as if it was building itself. She was very good at multitasking like this.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:47 pm

“How am I to address my liege?"

This was the correct form of address for one such as this mechanistic female. She was beginning to accept her place beneath the beast, and he roared internally with satisfaction. His sharp tongue danced on his thin lips as he peered into her admiration-filled eyes.

Myself? Next to nothing but what I've heard in whispers. Give me a connection to mainframe with data on them and I'll give you everything you'll ever want on them. You do know where one such might exist don't you? I suppose we could go and find one if we must but it would take much energy on my part."

A mainframe? Gelth’s mind was like a steel cage, nothing escaped his impenetrable memory. The ship he arrived on, it was dust and rubble, but perhaps some of the debris remained. He meticulously stretched out with his senses, it had to be hiding in the mountain face somewhere…

Suddenly Jezza connected with the beast, and instantly he was washed with images of the Saiyan race. He saw the planet Vegeta, and he saw its king and its prince. He saw a tyrant, Freeza, destroying the world, nearly rendering the entire race extinct. And then, Gelth saw an entire mythos, surrounding the most illusive of individuals, and the most consumable. These were simply called ‘Super Saiyans’. Was this what Celeria had become? No, it was impossible, the Commander had not reached such a pinnacle yet. The beast had not even felt such power in Vegeta himself. But perhaps with the right guidance, he could propel the Commander, and she would ascend to this legendary status. And then, when she was the legendary ‘Super Saiyan’, Gelth would achieve his ultimate vengeance, and he would consume her delicious energy in all of its abundance. He grinned, darkly. Everything was falling into place, and then he was met by an intrusive memory…

She spoke of puzzling things, and she spoke as if she were opposed to Jezza. The beast was easily able to discern between his servant, and this foreign creature. Perhaps then, Jezza was more similar to Gelth than he had imagined. Perhaps she was a destroyer too, and a consumer of worlds. She was no goddess, this was a certainty, but she certainly was the right sort of pawn.

He extended a claw and removed Jezza’s grip. He had seen enough, she had served her purposes for the time being. But now he needed a vessel.

“I am Gelth. I do not need the titles you claim Jezebel. My superiority will be proved by my hunger and my actions. Serve me now, serve me and build me the vessel I need to leave this world” His tendrils danced at his sides and whispered a thousand nothings into his wanting mind. They wanted so very much to suffocate her, and he would abide in time. But for now, she’d give him what he craved. Power.

"Find a rocky spot with the least amount of ore and fill these with the mineral, we will need it to fuel our trip, the five of them should get us very far before I will have to find a new power source to convert into power for our travels."

Gelth grinned, finally a mode of transport off of this sullen rock.

“Oh, by the by, might I inquire how you devour?"

He simply responded with. “All in good time…” He grin lingered for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm

"Gelth, what a fine name." Her eyes danced wickedly as she watched him stand by idly even when she expected his help. Admiration quickly became annoyance as he seemed to still be on his high horse of superiority. Superior? Was he too superior to assist in his own ends, even by allowing her to properly ensure he was fed? What a foul way to treat someone he intended to use. He'd rather starve along the way it seemed. Fine, let him. She tossed the rods at his feet, or what she assumed were his feet, she could be sure of nothing with him.

"Either pull your weight with the preparations or get the hell out of my way, master." She bit the words savagely at him and a sudden crashing of metal sounded as the entire structure she had been building quickly swatted at him in a feigned swing that never actually closed distance to strike him before it all shifted back into place. "If you won't be helpful or at least allow me to accommodate your methods of feeding then you are quite welcome to go hungry along the trip." She hissed vehemently. Cobalt eyes narrowed dangerously. He was too powerful to take head on but she knew she had the advantage here and she would not have him leading her around like a dog on a leash. The sooner he saw and understood she chose to serve him the sooner he might realize she did not abide laziness when in contract.

Her lips drew back in a snarl revealing all her primly sharp teeth as she glowered at him. He could certainly do something while she worked, finding a mainframe perhaps. How precious little one, a snarling little cur like you expects him to respect you with words? HA! He will devour us and you know it! Belial's laughter echoed in her head and a sharp pain penetrated her body, as though it was gouging at her eyes. She fell to her knees, violet blood leaking from blue orbs. Shut up Belial, I'll shut off all primary systems if you don't- If I don't what? You'll kill yourself too you know~ Belial's voice sang in her head. Still the structure was forming even as blood poured from her eye sockets. The structure shuddered suddenly as Jezza shrieked angrily. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!"

She trembled, curled upon her knees with violet blood darkening to indigo as it pooled beneath her and finally the flow stopped. She took a shuddering breath and hissed softly. "You babble more than I do. Damn god's whore, I'll erase you." She stood slowly and scowled darkly in Gelth's direction, almost daring him to comment, daring him to point out that she was clearly delusional or insane. She'd leave him here, abandoned and lonesome on this deserted rock if he did. No, she couldn't, he was far too perfect. He was by far more fascinating than anything she had ever seen. So what if he was merely using her? She would not be his tool, she could play along but she would never allow him his way fully. She was not a means to an end, she was the end.

"Pardon my irritability, I'm having a spot of trouble in arguing with myself at the moment. Would you please collect the minerals we will need while I'm preoccupied with building the ship my lord?" Her eyes remained dark and threatening as a smile curled plump, crimson lips. Perhaps she was only being short with him because of Belial's quickness to rile her. She certainly couldn't blame her dear 'master' for it. She had no high hopes of him not coming to punish her for the near attack. Oh well, if he came at her he';d find her melting into an ore pocket easily to hopefully escape his immediate wrath.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 am

Shut up Belial, I'll shut off all primary systems if you don't- "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH! "You babble more than I do. Damn god's whore, I'll erase you. "Pardon my irritability, I'm having a spot of trouble in arguing with myself at the moment. Would you please collect the minerals we will need while I'm preoccupied with building the ship my lord?"

Gelth stalked forward and his claws grasped at Jezza’s face. This one was internally conflicted, and he simply had no idea what it was all about. He’d toyed with the idea of simply killing her outright, at least then he’d be able to devour her perplexing essence, but he would be unable to escape the planet. Her survival was his only hope, and he’d have to form a symbiosis with her so that he could constrict his continuing hunger. The beast’s thumb slid across her cold skin, she felt lifeless yet she was brimming with souls. He’d enjoy feeding on her soon enough.

“You speak out of place Jezza, how interesting…” The beast withdrew and stalked across the cavern. His aluminous green eyes scanned the stone and frost and he settled his sights on the ground below. His vision tore through the layers of snow and crust of the world until they found bounteous amounts of metal ores. He could easily retrieve them, he could burrow down and extract as much materials as he saw fit, but such a move was not bold enough.

Gelth’s malignant face drew into a sharp grin, his black lips thinned and his pointed tongue protruded as gargling laughter escaped him. He’d flatten everything to achieve his goals, and he was about to show his new servant a glimpse of his power. The beast reached out a claw and it illuminated in a piercing green light. His talons extended, and suddenly an emerald ki blast left his fingers, growing in size rapidly. Suddenly, the ground quaked and shattered. The cavern crumbled around them and lit up in a blinding green light. Rock screeched and crumbled as it was reduced to dust, and within moments the once ancient cavern was nothing but a gaping crater in the face of the ice world.

What remained was Gelth floating in the violent winds, and as he looked below he saw bountiful amounts of metal ores. Then utilising his telekinetic ability he raised a small moon’s worth of ores, resting them on the open snow. Seconds later the beast landed out in the open and addressed Jezza, wherever she might be.

“I assume this is fit for your purposes?” His face fell flat as he waited for her to find him.
Back to top Go down
Ikolo
NPC
NPC
Ikolo

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Jezza grimaced blackly at his scorning admonishment and hissed softly as he withdrew. "Don't choke tongues with me Darling. You don't have the advantage here." Blue eyes narrowed to luminous slits as he stalked off in what she thought was a dismissal. Then he was swinging and tearing the cavern apart. Her dark glare melted into a heaving sigh of exasperation. What foolish waste, what brute idiocy, what rash thinking, what simple minded working, Gelth was most certainly male.

Jezza put her hand around her forehead and gave a soft groan of impatience as she dropped all the workings of the ship and pooled as much metal as possible around herself in a solid outer coating as the entire cavern began to quake. Her pores spewed black and silver as rock screamed and metal shrieked. What had once been a roof was now rubble and she and all her workings were buried beneath the new level of the surface. Oh ho ho, he is going to hear out of turn!

The metal around her flowed and dragged her upward through the more sizable cracks, displacing snow and rocks as it went. As she breached the surface the metal melted away and she felt a bit drained again. She leaned on her elbows over a shelf of a boulder and looked at the beast and his burden with a most unimpressed stare. "Yes, that would be a wonderful amount if only we had a ship now. You seem to have all the time in the world my lord if you can so recklessly sabotage yourself." She spoke in a tone flat with distaste like a week old soda as she inspected her nails with utter disinterest. He needed to make up his mind, did he want a ship or did he want to try and impress her? The vicious display of raw power was nothing new, she'd seen enough like it in her travels.

She leveled him with a flat stare and shoved the narrow rock she was leaning on out of her way and sliding down a ways before hopping the rocks adroitly and landing next to him with her hands on her hips. "I've already learned something of you." She turned to him with a disapproving gaze. "You are reckless and foolhardy just like a man, I'm certain you're male. It's the only excuse I can come up with. If you truly wish to show off for me why not build the ship yourself my lord?"

She looked at him meaningfully and then glared at the minerals. "I'll pack this batch up and regain myself. Could you perhaps, pretty please, next time not try to crush the progress?" Several popping noises sounded from her belt and more tubes appeared which she slid into the hunks of minerals and quickly sucked them in. Once filled each tube gave a popping noise and compressed into a disc which she slapped back into the gems of her belt. She slid down to sit with a light scowl curling pale lips. He was just being difficult wasn't he?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza   Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stitch the wound that sets me free-Gelth/Jezza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Shintai :: Planet Delta NW-74-
Jump to: